Thursday, November 18, 2010

I need a hobby

*SIGH* I seriously need a hobby! I slept until 1pm today because what reason did I really have to get out of bed? It's now almost 3 and I'm ready for a nap.

I remember when I got Animal Crossing for the Wii a few Christmases ago. (Have you ever seen the word "Christmas" as a plural? Is that even right?) I was obsessed with this game. On my days off I would be up by 9am to play and I would play until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, at around 2 or 3am. While I was at work I would count the seconds until I could play Animal Crossing again. I would take pics of the TV screen with my cell phone and show all my friends the cute outfit I bought or the fish I caught at the fishing tournament. We had Wii speak hooked up and my BFF, Lisa, and her daughter, Faith, would "come over" to my house and we'd play together. They were in MI, I was in NC but we were all in the same room playing a game! And then something else came along to take me away from AC. It's called Facebook. I sold my copy of AC and the manual at a yard sale....probably for money to buy Brownie Points on Sorority Life. It was wrong what I did. I don't know what I was thinking! Now I miss AC so much. I have to have her back!

We just called Game Stop in Petoskey. They have a used copy for $17. We are going to go trade in the games we don't play anymore and I'll have something to do once again. I'm on my way, AC!

1 comment:

Just a girl... said...

What about your writing? Set your goals 1 year, 5 year, 10 year... Read what I want next, it has helped me set some realistic goals I can live with!